Cathryn Maloney Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology)
I provide speech pathology services for children and adults with speech or language difficulties, intellectual disabilities, hearing impairment, physical disabilities, developmental delays and eating and swallowing problems.
Children: speech difficulties, language delay, hearing impairment, stuttering, AAC (alternative & augmentative communication), feeding difficulties, voice disorders and impaired social skills.
Adults: speech and language problems, meal management, AAC (alternative & augmentative communication), behaviour intervention and coordination of supports.
I have worked as a speech therapist for over 20 years in both Australia and Ireland.
I work closely with parents, carers, support staff, other allied health professionals and educational services staff in supporting children and adults to:
- become better communicators;
- develop their intellectual, social and communication skills;
- attend mainstream and specialist services;
- make the transition to or from school;
- move to a different support service;
- participate in extra-curricular activities;
- eat and drink in a safer manner.
I am a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Better Start for Children with a Disability, FAHCSIA for children with autism and a practising member of Speech Pathology Australia.
Phone 0411 217 147
Fax 03 6272 1621
ABN 54 255 790 998